365 Project

365 Project

Monday, April 8, 2013

April 5 - My New Kitchen


One feature that I love about our new apartment is the kitchen.
Since all our boxes are officially unpacked now I feel I can share a lovely photo of my amazing kitchen!

Beautiful stainless steel appliances (fridge, stove, and dishwasher came with the apartment).
Nice dark-wood cupboards and a double sink : )
The apartment has a nice open design/layout. 
On the counter is our fish who is loving the new house much better. 
We can tell because his color is much more vibrant and he is making huge bubble nests.
Also on the counter is our kitchen herbs. Husband got quite excited to have kitchen herbs. 
We have parsley, oregano, and garlic chives.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh nice kitchen Deeds! Good size, functional and trés modern : )
    You both will have fun cooking in there!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?