365 Project

365 Project

Monday, April 8, 2013

April 4 - Visit with Rylie


We have almost unpacked all our boxes. This being said we decided to invite my mother over and asked her to bring Rylie (her extremely loving and cuddly Dachshund). She enjoyed smelling all the amazing smells in our new place and happily played ball with me. 

As the evening progressed she no longer wanted attention from me or my mother but she wanted attention from my husband. He was busy playing on the computer which we recently set up.
The office was the last room to be unpacked and we finally got internet up and running!
Anyway, for the longest time my mother and I could hear constant whining from Rylie.
Then suddenly there was no more whining. It was silent. I sneaked  into the office where I found this...



And FYI I built the chair and the desk woot! Go me!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww. Look at her wee face. Rylie...I miss her.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?