365 Project

365 Project

Friday, March 1, 2013

March 1 - Aunt's Birthday

Today I went to work as a bridal consultant, went to the bank, and went grocery shopping. Doesn't sound so special; however, there was one special thing that happened today on the other side of the country.

Today my aunt living in Prince Edward Island celebrated her birthday. I planned well enough in advance this year and managed to have some beautiful flowers sent to her house. I also  got up extra early to make sure I had time to give her a phone call before going to work.

Yes, these are the flowers I sent to her house but the original photo was taken by my aunt rather then myself. So I had to take a picture of her picture. Although it is kind of cheating it was the most important and most exciting thing that happened today. The flowers came with the vase and they look lovely in her kitchen. Love you Aunty! <3



1 comment:

  1. Thank You Dee Dee! : ) I can assure everyone they are indeed lovely, and it was a special day!

    Aunty

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?