365 Project

365 Project

Thursday, February 28, 2013

February 28 - Shopping


Today was my third day of my new job as a Legal Administrative Assistant. After work I hopped onto a bus and made my way to my parents house. Here I met up with my mother. The two of us went out to the mall to do some shopping. I needed some new clothing. I needed more professional clothing. Sure I had some decent clothes because I was working at a bridal store as a bridal consultant; however, I needed a more professional set of clothing fit for a legal office. 
The dress in the picture was an amazing find. I am not a person that usually wears dresses but this looked so good on and looks very professional. Unfortunately this picture doesn't do it justice. I suppose I could have taken a picture while in the store but I didn't think about it at the time... okay maybe that is a lie but I hadn't shaved my legs so I didn't want to be in the picture! 
Anyway, I got this lovely dress, three pairs of pants (one black and two gray), a purple blouse, and two button-up sweater type shirts. I got all of that for just under $150 which is must admit is pretty good. 

1 comment:

  1. Great find Deeds. You will look very sharp in such professional clothes! Now what about shoes....: )

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?