365 Project

365 Project

Sunday, February 10, 2013

February 9 - Cafe?

The wonderful cake store that was beside Bliss Gowns & Events (where I currently work) went out of business. There were various reasons why it closed. For the last while that part of the building has been empty.

Currently there are rumors going around that a cafe might be opening up March 1st. What is really cute is that the cafe might try to cater a little bit more to children.

Currently there is this adorable table and chair. What a neat way for a child to have a snack/lunch when they come with their parents. I love the little salt and pepper shakes on the table too.

Bliss Gowns & Events all ready has toys ready to pull out for when clients bring their children. I made a suggestion a while ago to the owner of Bliss that we should be carrying flower-girl dresses. My suggestion was acted upon and Bliss now carries flower-girl dresses and my goodness they are cute! Well priced as well specially when they are comparable to those that are sold at Sears.

 Anyway, I hope this cafe opens up soon because I would love to have a discount on some healthy lunch and snack options while at work.









No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?