365 Project

365 Project

Monday, February 11, 2013

February 10 - Work & Spare Time


Hello blog followers. I hope that 2013 is treating you well.

Today I was the senior person on staff at work. The store is only open from 11-3 on Sunday's; however, since I take public transportation I arrived at work one hour early. Always stinks arriving to work that early and not getting paid for it. Nanaimo's transit is horrible!


In my spare time lately I have been planning a road trip. The goal is to make our way down to California. While my husband and I do not own a house and do not have pets or children it is perfect timing to do a big trip. We have a friend who is going to join us and I am sure it will be an amazing adventure.  In order to save up we are planning on the trip taking place in 2014 but I am excited and have started to get different ideas about where we could go and what cool things we could see. Not to mention getting an idea of how much money it will cost.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?