365 Project

365 Project

Thursday, February 28, 2013

February 27 - Office Cat

This is the "Office Cat"
The cat doesn't have an actual name; however, everyone enjoys having the animal around at work. She is very friendly and enjoys following me around from office to office as I do the daily filing procedures.
I call her "Kitty" because I feel the need to name her something without looking silly. When she is let inside after being outside she immediately goes to the vent in one particular office and gets nice and warm.
Day 2 of the job went well and I look forward to gaining more responsibility once I get more familiar with the office layout and procedures.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww. Kitty. How nice to have an office cat. It makes one think the people in the office must be nice people to have an office cat. She must have a name. You should ask if you could give her a name.


    Susan

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?