365 Project

365 Project

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 26 - Junior Legal Administrative Assistant

Office of Merrill, Long & Co.
I had a job interview at 9am this morning.
I have been trying to find a job as a Legal Administrative Assistant for quite some time.
The interview was at Merrill, Long & Co. http://www.merrill-long.com
The interview went well and before I knew it I was hired for a part-time position. The position also has the potential to turn into a full-time position sometime after Easter which is quite exciting.
Although I enjoy being a Bridal Consultant my career aspirations and education has been geared towards criminology and law.
For now I will maintain a part time status at Bliss Gowns & Events to bring in extra cash but I am not sure how long I will remain there.
Overall it was a good day even though it was raining and cold outside during my commute. I am officially now a Junior Legal Administrative Assistant!

3 comments:

  1. Deeds

    Congratulations! How exciting. I am sure you will be a very good Junior Legal Admin Assistant. Now you also get to buy new cloths ; )

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Martin. I am glad I have finally entered the field that I have been trained for and wanted to be involved in.

    Susan, I have since been to purchase about $150 worth of new clothing that is more professional for a legal office. It is all I could afford at the moment. Once I start getting paid I'll be able to get a few more pieces and a nice new pair of shoes.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?