365 Project

365 Project

Monday, February 25, 2013

February 25 - First Day Back To Work

Today was my first day back to work since I have been sick.  It has been 10 days since my last shift.
It was a small shift today from 11am-4pm. In that time I rearranged part of the store, sold a wedding dress, and I also sold 10 bridesmaid dresses (not all with the same wedding party). Overall a productive day.

By the end of the day I was feeling rather tired. Luckily for me my wonderful mother came to get me so I did not have to endure the public transportation system.  While I was waiting for my mother to arrive I was entertained by this individual on the corner of the street.
He/She was advertising for a place that does taxes nearby. That's right, it is tax time again. This years taxes should be interesting since it is the first time that I will have been working (since I am now out of school) and the first time I'll be filing that I am married.

1 comment:

  1. Taxes, yes it is that time soon. Must be nice to be back in the world of the living Deeds : ) Although you shall no longer reap the benefits of being under the weather....ie: grandparents bringing awesome food! I certainly don't have that here in PEI! One downside to living this far away.....sigh.....

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?