365 Project

365 Project

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January 23 - Boozled


Here we were. My husband and I ready to play some video games to end off the evening.
Then it occurred to me I hadn't taken a picture for today.
I didn't know what to take a picture of for today...
I looked to my left and saw a package of something amazing and totally worth sharing!


Introducing the weirdest wackiest flavored Jelly Beans ever! "Bean Boozled
Essentially there are 8 different colors that one can eat. For each color there is there are 2 different flavors but there is no way to determine what flavor it will be till you eat it. The "Caution" warning is very valid!


Light Orange ones will either taste like Caramel Corn or Moldy Cheese

Green ones will either taste like Juicy Pear or Boogers
White ones will either taste like Coconut or Baby Wipes
Yellow ones will either taste like Buttered Popcorn or Rotten Eggs
Red ones will either taste like Strawberry Jam or Centipedes 
Purple ones will either taste like Chocolate pudding or Dog Food


Dark Orange ones will either taste like Peach or Vomit
Blue ones will taste like Berry Blue or Toothpaste

In all fairness the good flavors taste really REALLY good but there is no way of knowing if you are about to eat a good flavor or a bad one. The centipede, dog food, and vomit tastes the worst. The trick to eating these is to not look at the flavors written on the box before eating them.

I got these for my husband's stocking for Christmas but there are still a lot left which is saying a lot.

Good prank candy though.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?