365 Project

365 Project

Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 25 - Frizzy Hair Before



Something about waking up to a bad hair day...
My hair can't decide if it is curly or straight and it loves to be frizzy.

Today I decided I didn't care and went out without doing anything! Usually I take a flat iron to it to try to calm it down at least a little.

I think I am in need of a new hair style. I need something that will work for my hair type. I need something that will work for indecisive-thick locks. Easy maintenance would be nice but without going too short. In the next few weeks I will have a new look!




 I am also going to be dying it a different colour.
I haven't dyed my hair very much in my life but when I have dyed it in the past I have always gone a lighter blond.
This time I think I am going to try a darker more brown colour like the two pictures I have added.
I like the colour of the hair to the left but like the cut of the one to the right... but I am still trying to decide what is best for my crazy indecisive hair type.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?