365 Project

365 Project

Monday, April 1, 2013

March 30 - Desk Attempt and Easter Dinner

We have purchased two matching computer desks and I was determined to put my desk together without Evan being home. My goal was to surprise him with it when he came home from work; however, I only got half way done before it was time to go eat an Easter dinner with Evan's side of the family. The desk is so heavy and it was hard at times because of the nerve damage in my right hand.
I wanted it built and I can honestly say I was enjoying myself while putting it together.
The photo on the right is of my sister-in-law, myself, and my husband. It was taken just after Easter dinner by my mother-in-law. She had a new app on her phone and wanted to try it. I think it turned out pretty neat.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?