365 Project

365 Project

Monday, April 1, 2013

March 29 - Moving Day

Today was moving day!
We came to the agreement that I would be of more use staying at the new house and organizing the house. I can't lift very heavy boxes and I am not good with stairs so this agreement sounded wonderful to me.

My husband dropped me off at the new place with a small load and he went off to go get another load. Before my very eyes in the bedroom was a new piece of furniture that had been dropped off last night.

I love this beautiful 6 drawer dresser. It is tall and slender which fits our walk-in-closet beautifully! I love the lighter wood look in bedrooms for some reason.
I can honestly say that I hugged it and happily danced around the empty house while waiting for the next load to arrive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?