365 Project

365 Project

Monday, April 8, 2013

April 7 - Bribe and Tomato Plant


What a sneaky Grandma! 
Last night got a call from my grandmother suggesting that my husband and I attend the church service Sunday morning. Further to her suggestion she said that if we went she would buy us lunch afterwords. 

That was some mighty fine bribery! Although, in all fairness it was nice to have the whole family at church. We all got to sit together for a lunch too afterwords. It was a very nice treat. 

After lunch Evan and I drove off to get me a TOMATO PLANT!!!! 
For those of you who may not know me very well I am a HUGE fan of tomatoes! I eat so many of them. We had an empty balcony in our new apartment and it was in need of some type of foliage and I had a tummy that just doesn't stop eating tomatoes


We also got a lovely indoor ivy plant. 
We wanted the ivy to hang down the side of our new bookshelf in the living-room. 
The apartment is really coming together. No more boxes to unpack.
Only thing we are waiting for now is our new couch to be delivered. 
Hopefully it will get here soon!

Unfortunately I am not feeling very good today. I am fighting some sort of cold/flu/bug.
I have been taking tons of extra strength oil of oregano hoping it will go away.
I have been trying to go to bed earlier and get enough sleep and eating healthy but it seems to me like I was destined to get sick for some reason : ( Hopefully it wont get too bad and hopefully it will go away soon.




1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to have a tomato plant. Great idea. What kind of tomato? You should get more!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?