365 Project

365 Project

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 29 - Promotion Monday

I got a promotion! My title is now "Legal Assistant" and I was given a raise!
Things in life are really great right now.
I also got paid today which was excellent timing.
We went out to Cost-co to get some groceries and decided to treat ourselves to some Wendy's for dinner.
While I was waiting for my husband to bring the tray to the table I took this photo of some ketchup.


Your probably wondering why the photo of the day is ketchup when obviously there was much more exciting things going on today. 
That was just the problem. 
I was so excited about the promotion, getting paid, and getting some errands done that 
I forgot to take photos!
It wasn't till I was sitting down with nothing to do did I realize, 
"Oh goodness I need to take a photo" and this was what was there at the time. 
On the flip side... 
we hadn't eaten out very much this month and I was extremely excited to eat some french fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?