365 Project

365 Project

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 28 - Bathroom

I was pretty lazy today. I deserved it. 
That being said I didn't do anything that exciting and didn't go anywhere.
So the photo for today is of  my bathroom in our new place.

We have almost been here a month now and loving everything about it.
The bathroom is a decent size I would have taken a better photo except then you would have seen me in the mirror and no one wants to see that (heehee).
I must admit that I really like our shower curtain. The colours work great in our bathroom and flow from the rest of the house. Also I think it looks neat.
My husband likes it because it is artistic and not plain. We both like it because it isn't totally girly or totally masculine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?