365 Project

365 Project

Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14 - Adventure Day

Today was quite the amazing day for the records book.

1. My parents came over this morning around 11am and the four of us went to work out at the gym in my new building. We worked out for an hour.

2. We had lunch at my new place. We made nachos. They tasted wonderful specially after a good work out session.

3. After lunch we all parted ways to get showered up and clean after the work out.

4. The four of us went bowling! I hadn't been bowling in a long time. I had these special coupons that gave 1 free game for 2 people. The four of us played 2 games. My husband and my mother tied for first in the first game and my dad came first in the second game.

5. After bowling my husband and I went and washed the car since it was a nice sunny day.

6. We got home just after 5pm. As I type this I am making dinner. I am making a rice dish of some sort. The evening shall bring some relaxing and maybe a movie. It's hard to enjoy a movie though when our couch isn't here yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?