365 Project

365 Project

Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 13 - My Aunt

Awe : )

Today I happily received a card from my Aunt in the mail.
It went to my grandparents house first but I picked it up today.
It was a lovely little card congratulating me on moving into my new place and was very heart warming to receive.
Not to mention she sent me two packets of tea that I shall definitely enjoy.

To my aunt when you read this I shall quote "The Phantom of the Opera" and say that I will "Think of you, think of you fondly" and thank you very much.

My card is now proudly displayed on my window ledge.
Every time I see it I am reminded that there is a big distance between us and I miss her lots. This makes me kind of sad but it always reminds me that our love continues even with all the distance between us.

1 comment:

What do you think?