365 Project

365 Project

Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 11 - Advertisements

My new bus stop is proudly displaying this ad for Jim Pattison Hyundai.
My first thought was how horrible this location was. I mean most of the people that ride the bus either can't afford a car or cannot drive to begin with! It's kind of a mean tease to post this ad on public transit. Then I realized that there are those people that take the bus that are working hard to try to get their own car and this ad would be more suitable to them.

Before I knew it my bus had arrived and I was off to work. Still have a wacky cough but I can't miss too much work. Just got a new place and new furniture. I need the money. On a positive note, at least I was good enough to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?