365 Project

365 Project

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10 - Weird Day

Okay, so I am still sick. Called into work again and say that I am going to stay home. Or at least I tried to say that. My voice was so wonky this morning I don't know if they were able to decipher what I was saying.
Husband went off to work in the morning. I got up at the same time and before I knew it I was back in bed trying to sleep more. Sure did sleep more! I slept till just after 12pm!

Woke up to a distressing phone call. Apparently my parents dog Rylie went missing!
Turns out my father had to go to the hospital for a nose bleed that wouldn't stop -- What he didn't realize that in all the commotion in him leaving the house the dog had gone out the front door with him.
My dad is all right but when he got home there was no Rylie!

Both my parents were very distraught. My mom was in tears and asking me to post pictures online.
She had all ready called the pound and the SPCA but she had not been found. Suddenly I heard my dad's voice in the background saying, "I found her!" My mom cried even harder because now it was relief. Rylie was running down the street between the house and the hospital. It would seem like the dog tried to follow the car to the hospital. "Take me with you! Stop you forgot me! Oh look a blade of grass!" I could see her thinking.  Rylie isn't very street smart so I am glad that she didn't get hit by a car or get stolen and sent to a puppymill!

Anyway, long store short both father and dog are home and safe. Poor mom will have some emotional stress to deal with. She will probably need to take a nap. Poor mom : (

Anyway, with me being sick and all normally I would just sit on the couch with a blanket and tea and relax while watching some lame tv shows. Our entertainment center is looking great! Except one important thing is missing!


Our couch has still not arrived and we have not been given an estimated delivery date yet either. Could still be another 2 weeks : ( In the mean time all we have is this rocking chair. Which for a while is fine. But when your sick its not the greatest for long a duration of time.

So I shall go between my computer in the office and the bedroom for rest.
Hopefully our couch gets here soon! I want it to arrive so badly!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?