365 Project

365 Project

Saturday, March 9, 2013

March 9 - Apartment?

We have been looking at moving to a new location.
I really would like to be closer to work which means we have been looking at places to rent closer to downtown. We went to go look at this new apartment building. If we were to move here my commute to work would be 20-40min less then it is where we currently live. Which would be amazing! Not to mention come warmer weather I could actually walk there and back in only 20min.
Hopefully we can find somewhere that fits our budget and our needs. I guess we will have the joys of moving all our stuff sometime in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. I guess being closer to your work would be nice for you. And being able to walk to work would be wonderful? Are there basement suites closer to downtown Deeds? Or do you guys prefer an apartment?

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?