365 Project

365 Project

Friday, March 8, 2013

March 8 - Tuna Filled Tomatoes

Today was my first full day working at my new job as a Legal Administrative Assistant.
By the time I got home I didn't feel like making much for dinner but I felt like being a little creative.
I made Tuna Filled Tomatoes with a few pieces of mozzarella. The tuna mixture has mayo, salt, pepper, and curry powder. I made one for Evan and one for myself.
 I also made a tuna sandwich for each of us because  we were both hungry and one little tuna filled tomato just wouldn't do it. I must admit though that the tuna filled tomato makes a pretty good snack.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy Deeds! This does seem like something you would enjoy very much as it is two of your fav things! : ) You should try tuna melts on english muffins, one day. Or macaroni tomato tuna casserole. yum yum!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?