365 Project

365 Project

Monday, February 4, 2013

February 4 - Valentines & Lesson

Unfinished Window Display (Work in Progress)
Today I went to work--
Not much exciting to report other then the fact I was given the task to start working on our Valentines displays.

We have three huge bay windows. Each display is made up of two smaller windows surrounding one bigger one (as seen in the picture). Our store has become known for its ever changing fancy displays. Valentines day is nearing and we decided to get a head start on our displays.

I chose to put a huge red wedding gown in the window. Nothing says love like the colour red and something bridal. Hanging up top is a red prom dress that just went so well next to the wedding gown.

None of us at work really like the big red gown. It looks a little more prom-ish in our opinions; however, for the purpose of Valentines it works quite well.

This photo was taken by my cell phone as I did not have my camera with me. Let this be a lesson for all of you who attempt a 360 challenge... TAKE YOUR GOOD CAMERA EVERYWHERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?