365 Project

365 Project

Monday, February 4, 2013

February 3 - Shoes



Shoes!
If you do not have a good place to put them they will all end up in one giant pile.
This giant pile then makes the front door area look messy and cluttered.
This WAS the case with our shoes -- But this stops today!
I found a lovely shoe rack for only $17! It was on sale.
I bought it in hopes of  adding some organization to our front door area.
It holds ALL of our shoes with exceptions of boots.
I put the stand together myself and now the front door area looks much better!

Today being a Sunday also means a games night with my friends. It was fun. Couldn't stay too late though because I work in the morning. Perhaps I will have to take a photo at our next games night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?