365 Project

365 Project

Saturday, February 23, 2013

February 22 - League of Legends

Today I was able to wander around the house without getting to devastatingly tired from this illness.
I spent a lot of time on the computer specially since we no longer have cable tv.
Although that sounds incredibly lazy I did do some dishes and make a good slow-cooker dinner.
In previous blog entries I have mentioned a game called "League of Legends" aka "L.O.L".
I spent a lot of time today playing this game in between resting, eating, and drinking water.
It is a free game to play so if you are interested you can go to the following link.
https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index

Game Setup Screen of League of Legends

2 comments:

  1. Really!? You have that as a display name :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! Yes I do have that as my display name on this account.
    In all fairness I got tired of trying different names and being told that they were all ready taken. I typed this in frustration and expected it to be taken as well. To my surprise it wasn't taken and it became my display name. It gets people talking.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?