365 Project

365 Project

Monday, February 18, 2013

February 17 - Simply Electric

In May it will have been 2 full years since a car accident that left me experiencing Complex Regional Pain Syndrom (CRPS) in my right hand. CRPS can be best described as a chronic nerve disorder that causes pain, swelling, discoloration, weakness, and temperature changes. I also suffer from frequent back pain. After Christmas (2012)  I decided to purchase a personal massager by Pinook.[ http://www.pinookusa.com


Essentially you put these little sticky pads on to your skin and it sends little electric pulses in attempt to relieve sore muscles and reduce pain. I must admit that it has offered quite a bit of assistance. It had a bit of a hefty purchase price but it remains cheaper then going to get a personal massage every time I get a muscle that spasms or increased pain. 
Since I am fighting a cold I have been sneezing a lot and it has been aggravating the back quite a bit which in turn has been aggravating the hand. So tonight I was happy to apply my Nano. The device kind of looks like an mp3 player and fits nicely into my pocket which is also nice. This way I can still walk around and do stuff. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?