365 Project

365 Project

Saturday, February 16, 2013

February 16 - Tea Time


Today I woke up with swollen glands and a bit of a sore throat. This means that my husband has managed to share his germs and pass along the lovely bug that he has been fighting for the last few days. I knew it would catch up to me eventually. So far I just have the sore throat but who knows what it will turn into.
My body is obviously trying to fight off whatever this illness is; however, it has left me with little-to-no energy.
It is time to bring out the big guns. Oil of Oregano. It has a horrible taste but it seems to do a good job. I have also taken garlic today as well. I shall take some more of the nasty oil or oregano before I go to bed and after I have some wonderful lemon tea with honey. I hope the nights sleep will help with fighting off whatever this nasty thing is. I need to be able to go to work on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?