365 Project

365 Project

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January 28 - Saxophone Hope



Today I got to set up my new saxophone stand.
It offers a height that will enable me to
stand and play without having to
 utilize a neck-strap or harness.

I have a type of nerve damage.
Unfortunately I have been unable to play for over a year-and-a-half.

I hope that this stand will enable me to play my saxophone again.

I miss playing in my bands and I look forward to testing this stand out.

The stand is made by Hercules and cost about $85.

Facts about the Product:
-Has an auto grip system to protect the instrument
-Has an adjustable backrest that accomodates the Also and the Tenor
-Adjustable height from 90cm - 130cm
-Compact packing and easy set up
- 4.5lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?