365 Project

365 Project

Sunday, July 14, 2013

June 23 - Fan!

All right... so obviously its been a little too long since I have done any blog entries. I have taken photos but have been out and about doing things in the beautiful weather we have been having! Got to love summer time! Anyway, lets go way back into time and update what I have been up to so far.

_______________________________________________________________________________


June 23 Evan and I discovered that our apartment gets too hot. We decided to go out and purchase two fans. one small one to go in our little office area (since it has no windows) and one stronger one that can alternate between the living-room and the bedroom as needed.

Our new fan is pretty neat. It has a thermometer that tells us how hot it actually is in our apartment. It also has a bunch of special settings on it too. It has made a big difference so far.

Lots of people are feeling that it is too hot; however, none of them really want to complain because it is better than rain and snow. Thankfully my work office is kept fairly cool.

I love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?