365 Project

365 Project

Sunday, June 16, 2013

June 15 - Family Photo Day



My husband's side of my family had Family Photos taken today. 
The photographer did a good job and made it an enjoyable experience.
Evan's brother and his significant other came out from Alberta in time for the photos and for Father's day.
We haven't got to see all the photos yet; however, we did get to see this one. 
I cannot wait to see all the others that she took! There were some very neat shots taken.


This evening Evan and I went to a BBQ out in Qualicum Beach.
One of my coworkers was hosting a BBQ party and we got an invite.
It was nice to get out and meet new people.
 The view from their house was pretty amazing; however, I didn't take any photos.
In all honesty I was all tuckered out from photos that took place earlier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?