365 Project

365 Project

Sunday, June 16, 2013

June 11 - Parents Return


Today my parents returned from their 25th wedding anniversary trip to Hawaii. 
After work today my mom picked me up from work and brought me to her house where we met up with my father and my grandparents. We had little gift giving session before going out for dinner.

One of the neat thing my parents brought back for me is a bracelet that has been made out of brass and etched using chemicals. My mom said that she actually got to meet the artist too which is kind of cool.
Although I am not the biggest bracelet wearing person I thought this would be neat to wear when I am playing my saxophone as it is made out of brass too.



It looks quite neat on and it is something unique.
Thanks parental units!

1 comment:

What do you think?