365 Project

365 Project

Sunday, May 5, 2013

May 4 - Trip to Victoria

 Today my husband and I got up early and drove down to Victoria. After eating lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory (amazing place) we went to the Butterfly Gardens.  I really love the flamingos and turtles. It is a very neat environment.


 Evan had never been there before and really enjoyed it. The butterflies seemed to enjoy his shirt too. There were quite a few times where they would come and land on him. The one on in the photo to the right rested on him for quite a long time.






It was such a warm day today! Definitely our most hot day of the year so far!
It got up to 30 while we were in Victoria. I knew people wouldn't believe me so I took a photo.
It didn't turn out very well but it had to be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?