365 Project

365 Project

Friday, May 17, 2013

May 15 - Transformers Activate!


TRANSFORMERS ACTIVATE


I walk by the fire station every morning on my way to work. 
Every morning they have at least one of their trucks out and it is being either 
cleaned, examined, or being prepared for to leave.
It is one of the many interesting things that I see on my daily walk.

On another note... I got paid today! Hurray!
What is a little weird is that I got paid $15/hour instead of what I thought was to be $14/hour.
Don't get me wrong $15 sounds awesome -- I am going to have to clarify with someone.
Being honest is important.

1 comment:

  1. This brings back memories of living on Milton myself and walking past the ever being attended to trucks.
    Nice raise Deeds! Hope 15 dollars an hour is it!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?