365 Project

365 Project

Sunday, April 21, 2013

April 20 - New Couch & Friends

Husband trying out the new couch
 What a busy day I had today! It was lovely!
Started off by going to a garage sale with my mom. We went out for breakfast and then we got our eyebrows done together.

When I got home our couch arrived! TADA!
I love our cushions! All wood frame and made in Canada. Took forever to get here but I am pleased.

Husband went off to work. I got picked up my 3 awesome friends. We went to play minigolf and then went out for dinner at a Japanese restaurant. The food was really good. I hadn't had curry in a long time!

Me and Nathan B. eating dinner
 I got home and my parents came over for a visit. We had some dessert and my dad and I got to play a game. When they left my husband came home from work and we sat on our new couch watching tv. It is so nice having a couch!

It was a good day! I look forward to sleeping in tomorrow though.
I am now working full time (8:30am-4:30pm Mon-Fri) woot!
Now I just have to wait for my 3month probation period to be over and then I can negotiate my salary! Hurray!

Christine and Nathan M. eating dinner

2 comments:

  1. looks like new couch has brought loads of happiness along with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great chesterfield......like the fact you can switch the chez to either end. A bonus is that this chesterfield is made in Canada :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?