365 Project

365 Project

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March 25 - Socializing!!!!

Today my husband and I joined up with two of our friends for a walk around a local park. 
All three guys are highly interested in photography and they each had their amazingly nice cameras out.
My favorite shot (not taken by me but a must share with my friends and family who keep track of my blog) was taken by Nathan Baker. It is a beautiful shot of me and I love it!
Photo taken by Nathan Baker 2013


After being at the park for a while the four of us went out for some dinner and then went to see a movie.
We saw "Jack the Giant Slayer" it wasn't the greatest movie but it was entertainment.
It was nice to get out and socialize and do something other than work and come home to a house full of boxes. It was nice to get outside and enjoy the sun and fresh air.
It took the following photo with my cell phone. The 3D Glasses sure make these nerds look cool :P haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?