365 Project

365 Project

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February 6 - Comfort

The living-room looks like a disaster but we are enjoying ourselves. Either tomorrow or the day after it will all be cleaned up and back to normal. At least... I hope.

My husband has rearranged the living room.
He has created a little make-shift cave area for himself while he plays games today. He has his big comfy chair, a makeshift chair-table for food and drinks, and a warm blanket. He has the remotes near by and the iPad nearby as well just in case he needed to look something up. He has been playing Ni No Kuni an RPG (for those of you who do not know games RPG stands for Role Playing Game). It has great music that I have been enjoying while doing my own thing.  I have my own little section on our smaller couch. I have a warm blanket, my computer, and a crossword puzzle book within my grasp.

There are not too many days where both my husband and I have the same day off. Today was a completely relaxing day filled laziness. Started with sleeping till 11am. We had chicken noodle soup for brunch (because it was quick and easy to make), we lazed around, and then we had Chocolate-chip & Berry pancakes with eggs and bacon for dinner. After dinner we lazed around some more. I did do some dishes (the only productive thing done today) and to top it off I made popcorn for our evening comfort food.






No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?