365 Project

365 Project

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February 13 - New


Today marks my fathers 45th birthday.
My grandparents, my husband, myself, and my mom and dad all had a nice chili dinner.
After dinner the plan was to go to Tim Hortons and meet up with some of his friends. It would have been a good surprise for him. Unfortunately my husband is very sick and needed to get home. At least we managed the dinner. I hope the Tim Hortons surprise went over well.

________________________________________

Before
Before my fathers birthday dinner I went to Briget's Hair Salon [http://www.bridgetshairsalon.ca/]
After 2
I finally decided to take the plunge and colored my hair.
Always in the past I have gone with lighter colours -- but not today!
I got a semi-permanent dye since I wasn't sure how the color would look on me and while I was there I decided to chop of 5 inches of hair.
Unfortunately the photo that was taken today of the new hair does not give the color much justice.

Jodi does an excellent job with my hair. This is the third time I have gone to her. She did my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. I totally recommend her to anyone who may be looking for a good place to go.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty new "do" but I must say I do like the old hair. :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?