365 Project

365 Project

Saturday, January 19, 2013

January 19 - Sea of White



I have been a bridal consultant with Bliss Gowns and Events (http://www.bybliss.com/) for about 7.5 months. It is a wonderful place to work. If you have seen "Say Yes To The Dress" then you have somewhat of an idea of what I do for a living.

Work today was super busy today! I didn't get a break at all. I feel a little run off my feet, but luckily for me I managed to get a ride home with a coworker so I escaped the evil bus ride home.

There were four people on staff today and we were all kept busy. Change-rooms were always being used and there were people waiting for the fitting-rooms to become free.

Once the store finally closed I took a brief moment while waiting for my ride and took two photos. Both photos were taken on the bridal side of the store. There is a prom/grad side and a section of bridesmaid and evening wear.

There are still some improvements being made to the layout but on the bridal side it feels like you are swimming in a sea of white. The pink floating paper lanterns will be leaving soon. This side of the store was originally the prom/grad side but we recently made the switch. Once that bit of pink is gone the white is really going to be... well... white!






1 comment:

  1. Your shop looks nice. I like the look they have going there. I'm a consultant too, my shop is in Idaho but, that same weekend we were crazy busy too. I think I heard someone say its the biggest bridal shopping weekend of the year! Your blog is fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?